Florida Party Entertainment for Corporate, Bar Mitzvahs & Bat Mitzvahs!
Your companies "source" and the Party Planners "resource" for fun!
Florida Party Entertainment
We specialize in Arcade Machine Rentals, other Game Rentals, Photo Novelties, and Keepsakes for Corporate Events, Bar Mitzvahs, & Bat Mitzvahs. We can be booked just for cocktail hour entertainment or for your entire event. We are hired by Families, Event Planners, DMCs, and other event professionals seeking quality & reliable "Extra" Entertainment.
When planning entertaiment for your florida party you should create an atmosphere that is exciting for all of your guests. Whether it's a Bar Mitzvah or Corporate Event, It is the "Extras" that make the entertainment for your florida party more unique and fun. You can incorporate ideas that match your theme or colors. It's the entertainment that helps set the mood for your florida party. If your guests have fun with the entertainment then you have succeeded in setting the mood for the rest of your party. Let Florida Party Entertainment make that happen for you!
CocktHor n t er tainment
Florida Party Entertainment
Arcade Games that were built to entertain your guests and keep them busy are considered activities. Activities are used to keep your guests entertained during cocktail hour and/or the main reception. They can be provided as an alternative form of entertainment during the main party if your guests need a break from the dance floor or arcade game rentals can provide another form of entertainment if you have some shy kids that don't want to dance. Some examples are Pinball Machines, Multicades, Arcade Games, Air Hockey Tables, Casino Tables, Foosball, and Video Games.
CLICK ON THE "SPECIALS" BUTTON ABOVE FOR OUR LATEST GAME SPECIALS.
Most parties are 4-5 hours long and break into the 2 parts,
the Cocktail Hour & the Main Reception. The Cocktail Hour is the first hour of your party. There is often light food & drinks, but nothing to really keep your guests entertained. The DJ or Band usually plays background music and if your Cocktail Hour is in a separate room there is no dancing. Most companies book at least a few arcade games (Ex. Air Hockey Table, Pinball Machine, Foosball) for their events to keep their guests entertained. Arcade Games can be booked just for the cocktail hour or for the entire event. We can close the games down at important times like the grand entrance or during a video presentation.
- For parties with kids & adults (ex. BAR MITZVAH or BAT MITZVAH) we recommend a minimum of 1 Arcade game for every 25 total guests. Note: If you do not have a good DJ or Band then we recommend more.
- For corporate events we recommend 1 Arcade game for every 25-50 guests, but this number can be affected by other forms of entertainment you may be hiring as well.
- If a company wont spend a lot of time with you on the phone BEFORE you book them, then expect them to spend less time with you AFTER you book them. These companies focus more on quantity than quality.
- One-Stop shopping is a quick fix, but convenience shouldn't supercede quality! Don't hope for the best...do your homework and you'll get a better party! Many clients call us for their 2nd parties telling us they wished they followed this one!
- Some Caterer's and Event Planners recommend companies solely b/c of a personal or financial relationship with that company so the next time someone says "they're the best," do a little homework and decide for yourself. Educated consumers are our best customers!
- Some of our competitors hire us!
- If a company has recommendation letters from happy customers on their website contact a few of them and make sure they are real! It is common practice for companies to put one-liners like, "They were fantastic-The Stein Family." Assume these types of referrals are fake unless the company will provide an email or phone number along with the person's name. ALWAYS CHECK REFERRALS.
- Get everything in writing! The Special Events industry is not a regulated industry overseen by any governmental agencies so you need to protect yourself. For example, a company can show you a picture of an arcade quality Air Hockey Table with a great price, but if they set up a 3' Air Hockey Table from "Toys R Us" there is nothing you can do about it if your contract just lists an "Air Hockey Table". Click Here For Examples. If in doubt, make them include the make & model number in your contract, and have them guarantee it in writing or your money back.
- If a company offers a particular service verify they own the equipment by asking some detailed questions to confirm they know what they know what they're talking about.
For Example, if you call a DJ company and they offer Photo Favors then you should be able to ask that sales person detailed questions like, "What type of printer do you use?" and "How fast does that printer produce 4x6 photos?" If the person answering the phone doesn't know the answers to those types of questions then your talking to the wrong person...and the wrong company.
- Higher Prices doesn't mean Higher Quality! Many companies just hire other companies and add on an additional profit for themselves. Why not hire us directly? Give us a call and we'll help make sure you are paying a fair price even if your not hiring us!
- Most DJ Companies & Bands that offer novelty services work from a Rolodex and stamp their name on many of their options. (Along with a higher price and an inconsistent product!) Don't expect them to Admit it! Do your homework!
- Make sure your quote is the final price and there are no hidden fees. Common hidden fees are: Delivery, Set Up, Strike (Break Equipment Down), Early Set Up or Early Strike, Travel Charge, Attendant, Fuel Charge, Labor, Mileage, or Hotel Room. Get everything in writing!
- Question: Are the pictures of the games shown on your website the actual games we get?
Answer: Yes, we do not believe in bait & switch, it is unethical, immoral, and wrong!
- Question: If I book you from 7-9 pm do you arrive at 7 and leave at 9?
Answer: No, we would arrive at 5 pm so we are set up before the party starts. If we are taking photos then we would stop taking photos at 9 pm, but we'd continue working until every photo taken is finished for the guests to take home.
- Question: Do you have professional staff working for you?
Answer: Our staff are experienced and professional. Our staff know they are not one of the guests! They will not stand around and eat or drink your food. Our attendants are clean cut and wear "Event Staff" shirts, Referee shirts, or Black Polo shirts. We can also customize our attire based on your theme. (Ex. Sports Jerseys). We do not employ 14 year olds, people covered with body piercings or tattoos, nor "ghetto" looking staff.
- Question: Do you own the games shown on your website?
Answer: Yes, we own our games and therefore can give better pricing and service.
- Question: Do I get a copy of all the photos taken at my event?
Answer: Yes, we save the photos taken at every party and upon request we will email you a link to download them directly to your computer.
- Question: Do you provide attendants with your game rentals?
Answer: Yes, most of our game rental packages include at least 1 attendant. Our attendants watch and maintain the games (provide spare ping pong balls, foosballs, air hockey pucks, etc...) and they make sure the kids take turns and behave appropriately. They can also wear referee shirts upon request.
- Question: Can you put my logo and date of affair on all my guests photos?
Answer: Yes, we either digitally print them on the photos or print them on stickers that go on the back of every picture frame.
- Question: Can you move your equipment to the main party room after Cocktail Hour Ends?
Answer: Yes, most parties start in the cocktail hour room for the first hour, and then we move our equipment into the main party room. There is no charge for this. This happens at about 90% of our BAR MITZVAH & BAT MITZVAH parties.
Our quality & selection is unrivaled and we are competitively priced! We use the best commercial-grade equipment available in our industry. No one has better equipment than us...no one! Our passion is our profession and our quality and selection proves this! Call us and we'll prove it! We want to WOW your guests! It's a lot of work to put together the quality and selection we offer, but we think your party is worth it! If you see another company with similar games they most likely copied us! We are in this business to be the best, not just to make a profit! We focus on the product before the profit!
We use the same computer software you see vendors using at Disney World
versus the cheap $99. green screen programs most companies use.
We own real Arcade games, not the "home-version" knock offs.
Cocktail Hour Entertainment provides cocktail hour entertainment services for the cocktail hour at your Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, Corporate Event, Wedding, Sweet 16, Quince, or other Special Events. Our services are available for just 1 hour or for the entire party.
We provide Airbrush Party Favors (AirBrush Shirts, AirBrush Pillows, AirBrush Boxers, AirBrush Hats, etc....), Arcade Games, Arcade Machines, AirBrush Tattoo Artists, Air Hockey Tables, Baseball Speed Pitch, Basketball Pop-A-Shot, Bead Factory, Black Jack Tables, Bling Station, Bubble Hockey, Bubble Soccer, Caricaturist, Digital Caricaturist, Carnival Games, Casino Tables, Circus, Claw Machine, Cotton Candy, Craps Table, DDR Dance Dance Revolution, Dance Heads (Boogie Bodies/ Pop Noggins), Dog Tags, Photo Dog Tags, Fantasy/Fake I.D. Cards, Feather Extensions, Flip Books, Foosball, Foam Dance Pit, Football Toss, Fun Foods, Giant Board Games, Giant Operation, Giant Twister, Glitter Tattoos, Golf Challenge, Graffiti, Green Screen Photos, Guitar Hero, Gyroscope, Hair Feathers, Hair Tinsel, Hollywood Photos (Red Carpet Photos), Hose Hockey, Jukebox Rental, Magazine Covers, Money Machine, Movie Posters, Multicade, Pinball Machines, Phone Cases, Photo Booths, Photo Favors (Photo Novelties & Green Screen), Photo Keychains, Ping Pong & Ping Pong Table (4-Player), Poker Tables, Pool Table, Popcorn Machine, Prize Wheel, Pucker Powder (Sandy Candy), Rice Jewelry, Rock Band, Rope Ladder Climb, Roulette Wheel, Skill Crane, Sky Dancer, Slot Car Racing, Slotless Car Racing (Microreality), Soft Pretzels, Sno Kones, Sport Games, Sublimation Favors, Surfboard Simulator (RoboSurfer), Sumo Suits, Tattoos, Velcro Wall, Video Game Systems, Wax Hands, Xbox Arcade, and much more!
We service all the following areas:
Palm Beach County
Atlantis Lake Worth Belle Glade Lantana Boca Raton Loxahatchee Groves Boynton Beach Manalapan Briny Breezes Mangonia Park Cloud Lake North Palm Beach Delray Beach Ocean Ridge Glen Ridge Pahokee Village of Golf Palm Beach Greenacres Palm Beach Gardens Gulf Stream Palm Beach Shores Haverhill Palm Springs Highland Beach Riviera Beach Hypoluxo Royal Palm Beach Juno Beach South Bay Jupiter South Palm Beach Jupiter Inlet Colony Tequesta Lake Clarke Shores Wellington Lake Park West Palm Beach WPB W.P.B.
Coconut Creek Cooper City Coral Springs Dania Beach Davie Deerfield Beach Fort Lauderdale Ft. Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale Golden Isles, Hallandale Beach Hillsboro Beach Hollywood Lauderdale-By-The-Sea Lauderdale Lakes Lauderhill Lazy Lake Lighthouse Point Margate Miramar North Lauderdale Oakland Park Parkland Pembroke Park Pembroke Pines Plantation Pompano Beach Sea Ranch Lakes Southwest Ranches Sunrise Tamarac West Park Weston Wilton Manors
Aventura Bal Harbour Bay Harbor Islands Brickell Carl Fisher Carol City Coconut Grove Coral Gables Flamingo Lodge Florida City Goulds Hialeah Hialeah Gardens Homestead Kendall Key Biscayne Ludlam Medley Miami Miami Beach Miami Gardens Miami Lakes Miami Shores Miami Springs Normandy North Bay Village North MiamiNorth Miami Beach Ojus Olympia Heights Opa Locka Perrine Pinecrest Princeton Quail Heights Seybold Snapper Creek South Miami Sunny Isles Beach Sunset Surfside Sweetwater Trail Annex Uleta South Miami Sunny Isles Beach Surfside Sweetwater Virginia Gardens West Miami
Tampa Clearwater Sarasota Fort Meyers Naples Bonita Springs Stuart Orlando Maitland Daytona Ormond Beach Jacksonville
SOUTH FLORIDA PARTY ENTERTAINMENT LINKS:
For more information call 888-995-3836 or